classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Week Commencing 15th November 2020

Diana
This week we are looking at Habakkuk 1.
Habakkuk is suffering as he witnesses the turmoil of his time and berates God for his lack of action. How do we come to terms with a similar situation?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Week Commencing 15th November 2020

June White
Diana,

Please could you send us the link to enable us to see if we can be part of the weekly Bible Study?

Thank you,

June White
Reply | Threaded
|

Diana
I have emailed you the link June.
Reply | Threaded
|

Geoff Reynolds
In reply to this post by Diana
Sorry for not putting the subject passage at the beggining of my last posts, I was forgetting you can't see Diana's note at the same time.
Habakuk Chapter 1:
In answer to Diana's question I think;
We have to remember these were pre Jesus times and terrible behaviour had become the norn. Sadly in so many parts of our world the things Habakuk witnessed we can see around us now.

I guess we have to do what Habakuk did and take it to the Lord, our place though not to berate God because we have the benefit of knowing Jesus, but to pray earnestly that God will take our mustard seeds of faith, help us to grow them with the help of the Holy Spirit, that we may be used by Him to spread the Good News and stand up for Love, Justice and Peace at every opportunity so that the Kingdom numbers will grow before God acts again because we know it won't be the Chaldeans coming to chasten but our Lord Jesus coming again!

Our commision is to share the Good News where and how we can to make sure as many as possible are ready for The New Heaven and New Earth we are pointed to in Revelation.